The priority of this Commission is to bring film production to this county and help it run as smoothly as possible. The Executive Director serves as liaison between your production and the community.

The director can assist productions in a number of ways, starting with preliminary location scouting. The director can help secure local services such as lodging, catering, and transportation, and can connect your production with local film professionals.

Calaveras County
Film Commissioner/Executive Director
Lisa Boulton
Calaveras Visitors Bureau
Post Office Box 637
1192 South Main St. Angels Camp, CA 95222
Telephone: (209) 736-0049
Toll-free: (800) 225-3764

Calaveras County Fire Departments
Central Calaveras Fire and Rescue Protection District
Mokelumne Hill: 209-754-4330

San Andreas Fire Protection District
San Andreas: 209-754-4693

Murphys Fire Protection District
Murphys: 209-728-3864

Copperopolis Fire Protection District
Copperopolis: 209-785-2393

Angels Camp Fire Department
Angels Camp: 209-736-4081

Jenny Lind Fire Department
Valley Springs: 209-786-2227

Road Closures
Calaveras County Public Works
Debra Mullen, 209-754-6394; fax: 209-754-6540

Sheriff’s Department (County)
(209) 754-6500

Angels Camp City Police (City)
(209) 736-2567

State of California
California Film Commission
7080 Hollywood Blvd., Ste. 900
Hollywood, CA 90028
Phone: (323) 860.2960
Fax: (323) 860.2972
Contact for State Parks: Helene Dervishian, (323) 860.2960 ext. 106
Contact for State Highways: David Booth, (323) 860.2960 ext. 104
Contact for State Property and Buildings: Catherine Adamic, (323) 860.2960 ext. 107
State Fire Marshal: Al Adams, (213) 700.5884
CHP Film/Media Relations Officer: Cheyenne Quesada, (323) 860.2960, Ext. 103

California State Parks in Calaveras County
Calaveras Big Trees State Park
Contact for State Parks: Helene Dervishian, (323) 860.2960 ext. 106

Federal Contacts
Stanislaus National Forest
Jerry Snyder
(209) 532-3671

Bureau of Reclamation: New Melones Lake & Natural Bridges
Allow at least 45 days advance notice for film permits through their Folsom office. Scouting trips must also be permitted.
Shawn Wade x 219
(209) 536-9094

Bureau of Land Management
(916) 985-4474